Don't forget this month's Rider Aware Club, this Thursday, June 14, from 6-8:30pm with Danny Chapparo! We'll be meeting in the detached garage.
Danny Chapparo is the owner and founder of Ashva Yoga Studio in Castle Rock. She is a registered yoga instructor and an equestrian. She has blended these two loves developing Equestrian Yoga and also has created an Equestrian Yoga DVD. Danny will demonstrate on a Happy Dog horse some specific postures and movements relevant to the rider’s body to develop the strength, balance, flexibility and breath awareness that is beneficial not only for our well-being as a rider and horse handler, but that of the horse’s. Check out her website at ashvayoga.com.
Here are the usuals:
· Everyone is invited. Bring a friend.
· Bring a snack or drink to share (wine is fine!).
· Bring your tax deductible donation of any amount for “THE BOOT” in appreciation not only for the speaker but for the meeting space. 100% goes to benefit the outstanding Happy Dog Ranch Foundation outreach programs so checks may be made out to Happy Dog Ranch. Our speakers generously donate their time and expertise to Rider Aware Club.
· Should the gate be closed, the code is 1234.
· Check out happydogranch.org to see the calendar of events.
This is not a Yoga class! Danny will be demonstrating on and off horseback so this will be beneficial for non-riders/horse handlers too.
If you have any questions, email Cyd Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.