June 13-16: Small Animal or Equine Meridians & Specific Conditions with Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute
This 4-day hands-on class follows the categorization of the Five-Element Theory, and offers greater depth regarding the types of physical and psychological issues presented when meridians are not in balance.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
* 5-Element Theory and use of Correspondence Chart
* Meridian system overview
* In-depth study of each of the 5 elements and their associated meridians
* Location, flow, function, and attributes of each of the 12 major meridians and 2 extraordinary vessels
* Common physical and emotional issues associated with each of the elements and meridians
* Acupoints that can benefit these issues; their location, energetics and reinforcement of acupressure protocol and techniques
* Further use of Association points and addition of Alarm points
* Case studies
* e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
Prerequisite is the hands on class, Introduction to Acupressure. This course is required for the Training Program.
Class times: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
To register, visit http://www.tallgrasspublishers.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=12&idproduct=283
Leave a Reply.