Please join Happy Dog Ranch, July 19-22 and July 23, for a “Liberty Horse Training” Clinic Using the Waterhole Rituals with Linda Salinas
* Ever wondered how to train a horse at liberty from the beginning?
* Want to deepen your connection and relationship with your horse?
* Want your horse to respond based on your bond rather than the training?
* You won’t want to miss this opportunity to learn from Linda Salinas how to create a magical bond with your horse using the Waterhole Rituals.
Learn more about Linda and her work at www.lindajsalinas.com
3 Levels of Participation
- $410 - Unlimited participants.
Learn to create a magical connection with horses through rituals that are innate to the horse. Be a full, active participant in every aspect of the clinic – teachings, exercises, meditations, and observations of arena work – except for actual hands-on work with a horse in the arena.
- $510 – Limit 5 participants (4 spaces left).
All the above and the opportunity to practice the Waterhole Rituals in the arena with a horse!
- $710 (plus $20/day per horse boarded at Happy Dog Ranch) - Limit 5 participants. THIS LEVEL IS FULL WITH A WAITING LIST!
Bring your own horse, or partner with a horse from Happy Dog Ranch! Participate in all aspects of the clinic and the training of your horse, at liberty, in the arena using the Waterhole Rituals.
All clinic work is on the ground, at liberty (no riding or tack). All tuitions include delicious breakfasts, lunches, & snacks Fri-Sun, accommodating any dietary needs. (Dinners are on your own with numerous local restaurants available).
- $125/hr. Limit 5 participants.
Private 1-hour lessons with Linda on Monday July 23, Registration for private lessons, available exclusively to clinic participants, closes March 1, 2018.
If you have any questions or would like to register for the clinic, please contact Mary Burg, at (360) 480-6639, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject “Linda Salinas Clinic”. Linda’s clinics usually fill quickly, so be sure to act soon, especially if you want to participate hands-on with a horse!
- Introduction to the Waterhole Rituals: Thursday, July 19, 5:00-7pm.
- Waterhole Rituals: Fri-Sun July 20-22 9am-noon, 1pm to at least 4pm.
- Private Lessons: Monday, July 23, beginning at 9am.
- Horse Arrivals: Wednesday, July 18, 10am-7pm OR Thursday, July 19, 10am-1pm.
We’re looking forward to experiencing this amazing work with you!
Come join us at Happy Dog Ranch, January 27-28, from 9am-4pm, for a writing workshop with the multi-talented Mark Rashid.
This weekend course will cover not only writing exercises but the mechanics of storytelling, identifying what format your idea would be best suited for (blog, article, book, song, novel, movie, etc). Mark will also talk about character development, getting over fear of failure, identifying your audience and more aspects of the writing process.
$200; bring something to write on and an open spirit.
Please email Bernadette Spillane at email@example.com to register or for more information.